someone take gimp away from me.
before I do more awful things…
Gosh, Act 1 and 2 suffer in the ways the other...
professorderpy: At the root of their problems, Act 1’s songs in now way work on their own, but when listened to in sequence they’re absolutely phenomenal. On the other hand, Act 2 has some of my favorite songs ever (The Hounds and Light Up the Night), but doesn’t come across as nearly a movingly cohesive work as act 1. Guys! Guys! like this: Act II tracks 2-end track, then track 1 of Act II,...
Out of curiosity, how many of my followers are...
I sure am.
askcreepyshy: liamnaruto: rapershy: ...
wont let me use gradient in gimp… what. the. fvck.
Send number. :D
1. What is your best friends name?
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
Alright people, if you win the $640 million, what...
Pirate Dash: Ask Tumblr ponies episode of My Little Pony
Ahmedz: Give everyone a Raindrops body pillow and a loaf of bread
Darkly: invite all my tumblr friends, pay for their plane tickets and rent a fucking appartment building or something for them.
Brownie: CHEESE! FOR EVERYBODY!
Starshy: GET ALL TEH FOOD!
Winterflake: Unlimited sketchbooks...?
Apple Fritter: Convert it to pounds and just live my life as I normally would but with extra money. Of course, I would also donate a lot of it to friends and whatnot.
Mack: Buy a big house, a PC and Mac, final cut pro and AVID, a few cameras, tripods, tracks etc. and a mini studio! Oh, and I'd invest research to make a real sonic screwdriver!
Curiosity: Fund MLP:FiM until the end of time. I will not let it end on my watch.
Megan: find a cure for Endrometriosis. I lost a future sibling because of it.
Gearhoof mod: Buy the old mall near me and create the ultimate indoor airsoft arena. live off the profit from it. Oh, and pay off my student loans. That first, then airsoft arena.
Nope still can't draw. about to table flip
darklyspectre: SO CLOSE TO DOING IT. EVERY. DAMN. DAY.
Goodnight dashie, Goodnight sparkle, Goodnight rary, Goodnight flutters, Goodnight pinkie, Goodnight apple, Goodnight woona, And Celestia, stop bugging me so early. Or at least, bring damn coffee.
it's like I'm streaming the narration.
Ahahaha. shooting hot peppers under the skin.
Ahhh. Where would we be without this quality program.
The "turnoff" "turnon" game. Ask me anything and I...
Gala update. There we go.
colorshydarandom: thatguywiththepwnies: colorshydarandom: thatguywiththepwnies: going to the Gala with the prettiest mare~… Colors, you better find a date if you’re going. Don’t tell me you’re not going. Don’t be scared. Buck you I aint goin’ I got bloody work. Last time I checked, artists made their own schedule. As in, whenever the buck they wanted to work. Paper thin excuse. Just...
I'm not thinking of suicide if you're worried
professorderpy: It’s funny, the prospect of nothing awaiting me after my death is far scarier than eternal damnation. you have no idea what my chest feels like when I have those moments.